The radiant being

 The vibrant color, from the plains that your imagination paints, is comparable to the most beautiful painting ever painted by any artist.



The most beautiful and flaming stories of passion resound in her voice, it's real for her, it's real for me.

The tortuous memories of a dark past, full of decadence and abandonment, sadness for the pain of not being able to understand the world, colors that are sometimes dark, but that pale before her beautiful imagination, full of sugar and innocence that she never allowed to be dirty with the absurd reality in which he lived. Her light hypnotizes me, her darkness embraces me, so I can lose myself in those plains full of heat and occasionally darkness to beautify her soul.


                                                

Comentarios

Entradas populares