What hides the darkness

 




A group of teenage friends meet in a park at night. They are about to play an unknown game, I don't know exactly what they did or what they said. Only after a short time everyone desperately ran out of the place without taking anything they had. Each one took their own path, without even knowing where they were going, the important thing was to get away from the place as soon as possible, or rather, get away from something.


Without knowing why, I'm out of the house. I see one of the girls who participated in the game running past. Her face was distorted by fear. She didn't seem to mind being alone in the middle of a deserted place late at night. She just concentrated on running away without ever looking back. She went by so fast I didn't even get around to asking her what was going on.


I look around and there was no one. No sign of life.


Regrettably, all the dogs around start to hear howls. I couldn't see them, since they were most likely in neighboring houses. But she listened to them.


I look behind the house again and I can make out a four-legged shadow moving quickly in the clearing. She takes a closer look and begins to take on the characteristic long legs and square muzzle of a black Giant Schnauzer dog. She begins to understand the reason for the howls. - Ah, it's because there's another dog that escaped and is running around -, I think, while I calm down. In the blink of an eye an evil sensation invades me and I realize that what I am looking at is not a dog. It is something else, darker and more evil, something to fear, it is a shadow that looks like a dog, but it is not, the environment becomes hostile.

Comentarios

Entradas populares